Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Post-on-the-Run

I have been neglecting posting lately because I've been busy.  I am refurbishing our bedroom and the en suite bathroom, which involves all manner of activities.  My gaming time at present is limited to play-testing another game for Joe Carter (my previous being Devil Boats), and I am also doing research for a historical paper for publication.  I am also in the design stages of a game of my own, and doing preliminary research work for a possible trilogy of wargames set in Serbia.  So, my time for purely recreational wargaming is currently nil.

I have found time, however, for adding some items to the War College (my study).  Two arrived over the last month, and two more will be arriving by the end of this week.  It will be some time before I can break the shrink wrap on them, but they are worth the wait.  



No comments:

Post a Comment